Beta Flight National

"I am so very proud of Mike, and to a lesser degree, Scott"

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Waiting for Godot... and Mike

Where's Beta Flight Montreal? We can't control the east without him! I hope it's just a matter of not having regular internet access and not a matter of getting confused over the sign up process.

In the meantime, here are some important Beta Flight news items:
  • I walked by an antique store and saw a very elderly senior go inside. I didn't say anything at all about it.
  • I was swimming in the ocean with my keys in a velcro style pocket. Today, I have no keys.
  • A couch and loveseat set were purchased recently. On delivery it was found that the couch did not fit in the small elevator in our apartment. In a stunning display of the power and influence of Beta Flight, I arranged for the couch to be carried up 10 flights of a very narrow staircase.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

The antique thing made me laugh out loud, with a visible spray of spittle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home