Beta Flight National

"I am so very proud of Mike, and to a lesser degree, Scott"

Thursday, August 26, 2004

A plug for the best blogger on Earth

For the benefit of Mike, who may not have these links, I have two blogs of my own that I post to when I'm not posting here. Here they are:

Man vs. Clown!

Ruddy Inc.

And here's some crazy site I just found when I accidentally mashed some keys.

Do you guys mind if I put a link to the Beta Flight blog on my pages? It's not so other people will come here, so much as it's so that I'm reminded to come here more often and can do so with just one click.

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I guess I don't mind if there are links to this page elsewhere. However, I envisioned the blog just as an opportunity for the three of us to keep up some dialog of the sort that we might have had when we used to watch Monday Night RAW back at 154 Colborne.

Yo.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

I agree -- I don't see it as for public consumption. I just wouldn't mind putting a link up for the reasons I mentioned: as a constant reminder to stop by this site, and as a way of saving keystrokes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home