Beta Flight National

"I am so very proud of Mike, and to a lesser degree, Scott"

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Hammertime!

This past week I've been delivering mail to a funeral home in the east side of Vancouver. On the second or third day of delivery I noticed something odd at the main entrance. There was a small, red hammer perched precariously on a ledge above the front doors. It really looked like it could fall at any moment. My first instinct was to cautiously go inside, find a manager or director or something, and fill them in on this dangerous situation. Then I decided that they probably already knew about it and that it was just an innovative attempt to drum up some new business.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

It was a delayed reaction, but I laughed out loud at that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home