Beta Flight National

"I am so very proud of Mike, and to a lesser degree, Scott"

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Things that ought to make Mike proud of me

1. I beat a two-time fencing Olympian last week by a score of 5-2. I doubt he could have been trying too hard, but still, I beat him. And by a pretty convincing score too.

2. I saw a guy with really big muttonchop sideburns on the bus today. It was like he thought he was in Victorian England. I strongly considered telling him off about this.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

Wait -- would Frank Gotch have told off a guy for having muttonchops? I think this sounds like a great maxim, but I need to find out more about what he would do in everyday situations. I am prepared to live by the maxim WWFGD. I just need to know how.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

Are there any situations in which what Frank Gotch would do might differ from what Farmer Burns would do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home