Beta Flight National

"I am so very proud of Mike, and to a lesser degree, Scott"

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Fuck everybody else!

Last Friday, our summer hours started at work, so a lot of people were off by lunchtime. Unfortunately, no one told our cafeteria staff, and they planned a special barbecue special. So, around 1:00, our facilities manager told them to put the brakes on making any more food.

Around this time, I came for lunch. "I'd like a burger," said the woman in front of me.

"I'd like one too," I said.

But what the guy behind the counter must have heard was, "I'd like ... two." So he gave me two burgers, and I took them, and I ate them. And right after that, the cafeteria ran out of burgers completely and anybody else who wanted one couldn't have one, but they could watch me eat two.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home