Beta Flight National

"I am so very proud of Mike, and to a lesser degree, Scott"

Sunday, September 05, 2004

The Young and the Homeless

You've always got to admire a good sales pitch. Out in front of a Roger's Video on Davie Street was a cheerful, vagrant fellow that placed an order with me as though I were a cashier at a fast food restaurant. He wanted some spare change so he could buy a chicken turkey ham beef buffalo sandwich with a side order of hamburgers. I immediately imagined Beta Flight East being very proud of him. Unfortunately, I'd earlier given my vegetable noodle beef terriyaki leftovers to one of his peers and as such, couldn't help.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Have either of you had any particular homeless sales pitches that have stood out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home