Beta Flight National

"I am so very proud of Mike, and to a lesser degree, Scott"

Monday, May 30, 2005

Gay Town!

Today, I was telling my coworker Gaétan about how I saw an ad that he posed for in GQ magazine. It went like this:
Me: Hey, Gaétan, I was flipping through GQ, and then I was all like, "Hey, something seems familiar ... oh, hello, Gaétan."

Gaétan: If you flip the page, I'm like right next to Jamie Foxx. Not bad, eh?

Me: Yeah, I was showing the ad to everyone!

Gaétan: Yeah? What'd they say?

Me: My friend Mike said, "What's his name? 'Gay Town'?"

Gaétan: [scowling] I hope you said I'd kick his ass if I heard that.

Me: Yeah, I told him, "You better not let Gay Town hear you say that!"

Gaétan: [gives stink-eye, walks away]

3 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Scott said...

So who would win in a fight? Gay Town? Or Big Dog?

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

I don't know. I want to say the math librarian would prevail, but I'll have to set it up. Gay Town is a kickboxer.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

That would have been just the thing to show that girl yesterday when I was trying to jog her memory as to who you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home