Beta Flight National

"I am so very proud of Mike, and to a lesser degree, Scott"

Monday, September 06, 2004

Weekend Notes

I coincidentally ran into Mike at the Kingston bus terminal today, just as he was getting off the bus from Montreal that I was about to board to go to Toronto. When asked when I'd arrived in town, I said, "Friday morning." In fact, I meant "Saturday morning." Beta Flight Central regrets the error.

In other news, I was visiting my little sister at Kelseys, where she works, and because I was very hungry, she recommended a hamburger so big that it wasn't even listed on the menu (possibly for reasons of insurance and liability). Its arrival prompted a tableful of impressed onlookers across the restaurant to point at it and give me big thumbs-up signals. I'm proud to say that I ate the entire thing. I am also pleased to report that Amanda captured the spectacle with her digital camera. I'll see if I can upload a photo for you.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

I'll have to ask Amanda about that one. Sit tight.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Still waiting on that photo.

Mike, maybe this could be an opportunity for you to finally put that whole JJ's fiasco behind you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home