Beta Flight National

"I am so very proud of Mike, and to a lesser degree, Scott"

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I ate an enormous sandwich today!

I went to lunch with a bunch of people from work to a restaurant called Peter's on Eglinton. I ate the hugest Reuben sandwich I've ever seen. It was alarmingly big. It had to be at least a pound of corned beef, and was at least five inches high. And while it was delicious, the sheer amount of meat I was putting in my mouth made me sort of queasy. With a lot of effort and with meat grease dripping from my fingers, I crammed the whole thing down my gullet, becoming the only one at the table to finish my meal.

"If only Mike were here," I said as I slumped back in my chair. Nobody knew who I was talking about, but talking any more was just too much effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home